With mesmerising sea views and opulent interiors, Black Moon is a romantic break in Cornwall like no other. The private luxury apartment sits right upon the Celtic Sea and is an incredibly unique place to stay in St Ives.
KITCHEN & LIVING ROOM
The apartment has an open plan kitchen and living room that look toward floor-to-ceiling glass doors opening onto a majestic view of St Ives bay. The water is so close that at high tide, it crashes against the side of the apartment, creating the same drama as being on a boat.
And better yet, an Enid Blyton-style trap door leads you to a private cave beneath the living room where you can lie on fur rugs whilst sipping a glass of champagne as you watch the sun set.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
The bedroom, meanwhile, is separated from the living room by a sliding mirrored wall, allowing for some truly incredible St Ives sea views from the moment you wake up. To the rear of the bedroom is the en-suite bathroom with a full-size bath and walk-in shower.
DOWNLOAD THE BLACK MOON BROCHURE HERE.
Please note, Black Moon does not allow pets.
Situated at the end of Backroad East, Black Moon sits right on Bamaluz Beach within the vibrant artist’s district of St Ives and moments away from ‘The Island’, a beautiful spit of land on the northern side of the town. Within a 5-minute walk of the property, you can find at least a dozen top quality restaurants, art galleries, craft shops and some of England’s best sandy beaches, including Porthmeor and Porthgwidden.
HOW TO GET TO ST IVES
Drive from London: Approximately 5 hours
Drive from Bristol: Approximately 3.5 hours
Nearest Railway: St Ives (14-minute walk from the station)
Nearest Airport: Newquay (40 miles)
Detailed directions are provided upon booking.
Black Moon comes with a private parking space which is a 5-minute walk from the property. This parking space is suitable for all types of cars.
FOOD & DRINK
• Morning pastries at the St Ives Bakery.
• Lunch at the Porthminster Kitchen.
• Evening drinks at The Loft.
• Dinner at Porthminster Beach Cafe.
• Ice Cream treats at Moomaid of Zennor.
• The Gurnard’s Head is one of our favourite pubs a little further afield.
We suggest sipping cocktails overlooking the harbour, sample some local Cornish ice cream or fudge and it would be crime not to have a pasty, or two.
• The Blue Bramble Gallery for paintings.
• Beach hopping from Porthminster to Porthmeor.
• Have a go at surfing or take a boat trip to Seal Island.
• Visit the iconic Tate St Ives.
• The Leach Pottery sells exquisite wares and offers day courses for those who want to try their hand at making ceramics.
• Catch a show at the world famous outdoor Minack Theatre.
Please note that seasonality may affect opening times.
- - Kitchen
- - Breakfast Bar
- - Sitting Area with Balcony & Sea View
- - Secret Cave with Sea View
- - Super King Size Bed
- - Bathroom with Shower & Bathtub
- - Loo
Self Catering Essentials
Bluetooth Music System
No Pets Allowed
Enter your email address to get the PDF brochure sent straight to your inbox.
SAND & STONE ESCAPES IN YOUR INBOX
Sign up to our newsletter for exclusive offers, new property information and everything in between