the coach houseThe Cotswolds
Perfect as a couple’s bolthole, The Coach House set amidst 25 acres of spectacular private land with sensational views yet just a short distance from the historic wool town of Tetbury, this super stylish and indulgent property is a wonderful country retreat.
The Coach House’s living space encompasses the whole upper level. Step through the front door, accessed via the tallet steps, into the main living area to find a well-equipped kitchen, generous dining area and a colourful, contemporary living space with a log burner and SMART TV.
Beyond the living area is a double aspect bedroom with a sumptuous super King bed, and views across the valley.
Sliding open the double barn doors reveals the spectacular en-suite bathroom with a huge freestanding bath and double, walk-in shower.
Unique to this property is the spacious games room occupying the ground floor. Retreat, if the mood takes you, to play a game of pool or ping pong or lower the black-out blinds at the touch of a button and settle into the giant Loaf sofa for a movie on the 75″ screen.
To the side of the property is a private garden and covered dining area, complete with BBQ and beautiful views. Indulge in long walks through the private estate, savour sundowners by the fire pit overlooking the pond, or simply immerse yourselves in the birdsong and tranquillity.
The Coach House has its own electric vehicle charging point.
Joint Booking With The Tree House
Just a hop, skip and a jump away from The Coach House, if booked with The Tree House for a group of four you can make the most of its wonderful wraparound deck, magical outdoor seating and cosy living room looking out onto the acres of parkland.
A minimum of 3 nights is required when booking either The Coach House or The Tree House.
DOWNLOAD THE COACH HOUSE BROCHURE HERE.
The Coach House is located amidst rolling Cotswolds hills in the 25-acre grounds of a 17th century manor house, 5 miles south west of Tetbury.
Due to its rural location, by car is the best way to get to The Coach House. However, Kemble Station, with direct trains from London, is a 20-minute drive away.
Detailed directions are provided upon booking.
There is parking for two cars at The Coach House, which has its own 3-phase electric vehicle charging point available for guest use.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
Please note, check-in is from 4pm and check-out is by 10am.
FOOD & DRINK
– Countryside dining at The Hunter’s Hall Inn via country lane or across the fields and on a public footpath. 20-minute walk.
– The Gumstool Inn and The Conservatory Restaurant at Calcot & Spa is just 2 miles away. 6-minute drive.
– The Royal Oak in Tetbury. 5-minute drive.
– Whatley Manor is just 9 miles away for Michelin starred food from Niall Keating. 17-minute drive.
– Walk through the captivating Lasborough and Ozelworth Valleys. 5.7-mile circular walk from The Coach House door.
– Discover trees from around the world at the Westonbirt National Arboretum 7 miles away. 21-minute drive.
– Tour the Woodchester Valley Vineyard and sample its award winning wines. 17-minute drive.
– Browse the boutique antique shops of the ancient wool town of Tetbury. 13-minute drive.
– Enjoy a day at the races at Cheltenham and Bath or watch the eventing at Badminton and Gatcombe Park. 18-minute drive.
- - Games Room with Pool Table, Ping Pong & Cinema
- - Kitchen
- - Loo & Shower
- - Kitchen, Living & Dining Area
- - Master Bedroom with Super King Bed
- - En-Suite Bathroom with Freestanding Bath & Double Shower
Dog-Friendly. £30 Per Dog (Max. 1). We Kindly Ask That Your Dog Is Never Left Unattended In The Property.
SMART TV with Netflix
Private Parkland Setting
Cot & Highchair (available upon request)
Iron & Ironing Board
Electric Vehicle Charging Point
We had an amazing stay at The Coach House. Everything was perfect and your warm welcome, hospitality and facilities exceeded all expectations. We will definitely be returning. Can't wait to stay again.
It was the perfect place to relax - the wood burner, bath, games room, popcorn, lunch on the veranda, a walk through the valley - the list goes on! Thank you for a wonderful stay.
Thank you for a brilliant week at The Coach House. We absolutely loved it here. Everything was perfect - the walks, the scenery, the pubs! One week wasn't long enough! We will certainly be back!
We are so pleased we chose The Coach House for our Christmas break. This was the perfect place to relax and unwind. We loved everything about this beautifully decorated bolthole and appreciated all of the thoughtful touches. Can't wait to come back in the summer!
The Coach House exceeded out expectations. We had a wonderful stay at The Coach House and would love to go back with friends!