White Rock is a stylish, luxury apartment sitting above the beautiful Fowey Estuary, with wide sweeping views over the water, passing boats and the pretty fishing village of Polruan.
The property has been painstakingly renovated by the owners using local craftsmen, adding individual, unique design pieces to create a really memorable place to stay.
KITCHEN & LIVING ROOM
The apartment has an open plan living area and kitchen with amazing direct views onto the Estuary. There is a private balcony with seating area, a perfect place to enjoy sundowners looking at the water in front. The cosy living space has a gas log burner for those chillier nights, and the dining area, seating 6, is perfect for home-cooked feasts for a family or group of friends.
The kitchen is modern and fully equipped, designed to a high specification making cooking away from home an enjoyable task.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
The master bedroom features a super king bed, en-suite bathroom with large oval bath and separate walk-in waterfall shower. Stunning design features have also been handpicked to enhance the room.
Equally as striking, the second bedroom is also a super king with twin option, has a separate bathroom next door with a walk-in shower.
The third bedroom is a smaller twin cabin – designed for children or for the more adventurous traveller in mind. Located in the middle of the apartment, this room shares a bathroom with the second bedroom. It can be doubled up as an extra TV room if only 4 guests are staying, so very versatile if not needed as a bedroom.
Please note that the cabin is on the cosy side so just make you know you who’d be sharing a room with!
DOWNLOAD THE WHITE ROCK BROCHURE HERE.
HOW TO GET TO FOWEY
Bodmin is 20 minutes from the apartment, with good road links to Exeter. The nearest train station is Par – 10 minutes away, but Lostwithiel is 5 miles and St Austell is 8 miles – with trains going into London Paddington via Exeter.
Newquay Airport is 40 minutes away with good links to London and northern England, as well as further afield.
There is one long space at the front of the building suitable for 2 small cars. There is also free roadside parking along Tower Park Road and a public car park on Hanson Road.
FOOD & DRINK
– Pinxto Tapas & Sherry Bar brings a touch of Spain to the South West. Serving sharing dishes and little plates, this is a wonderful evening out.
– Appleton’s Bar & Restaurant is owned by the previous Head Chef of Jamie Oliver’s Fifteen and serving seasonal ingredients in exciting ways.
– Sam’s Restaurant & Cocktail Bar is a colourful and funky place to spend evening sipping fine drinks and sampling tasty treats.
– Fowey is a charming Cornish town, with cobbled crooked streets and medieval buildings. The natural harbour attracts sailing enthusiasts year round, and also hosts the famous Royal Fowey Regatta annually.
– White Rock is just a 10-minute walk along the Esplanade into Fowey, which has a great variety of cafés, bars and restaurants.
– Readymoney Cove is the closest beach, just a 4-minute stroll away, but there are more beaches along the beautiful coastal paths, which are easily accessible from the front door.
– Visit the old ruin of St Catherine’s Castle along the South West Coast Path, taking in the dramatic coastal views, there are also ferries to the other side of the harbour to Bodinnick and Polruan.
– The infamous Eden Project is just 5 miles away, and there are other beautiful gardens nearby.
- - Living Area
- - Kitchen
- - Master Super King En-Suite Bedroom
- - Super King Bedroom
- - The Cabin Bedroom
- - Shared Bathroom
Smart TV In All Rooms
Gas Log Burner