the collector’s house
Sitting in the quintessential Cotswolds town of Stow-on-the-Wold, surrounded by idyllic countryside and more gastropubs than you can shake a stick at, The Collector’s House has everything you need for a bucolic British break. With three beautiful bedrooms, this honey-hued home is perfect for families or group getaways.
Lovingly restored by its owners, and dotted with hidden treasures and antique finds from their travels, the interiors at The Collector’s House tell a story. You can expect to find anything from striking miscellaneous objects and unusual trinkets to pressed botanical prints and apothecary cabinets. This is a luxury Cotswolds retreat with buckets of charm and character.
Washing Machine & Dryer
Minimum 2 Night Stay
Nespresso Coffee Machine
Travel Cot On Request
Surrounded by glorious Gloucestershire countryside, Stow-on-the-Wold is a small picture-perfect Cotswolds town brimming with bakeries, boutiques, restaurants, country pubs, antiques shops and art galleries. Offering the best of both words, this is the perfect destination for those seeking a rural escape but who would still like the buzz of a bustling village life within reach.
How To Get There
The nearest train station is Kingham or Moreton-in-Marsh (10 minutes drive). We recommend booking a taxi in advance if arriving by train as they aren’t usually readily available.
If arriving by car, there’s private parking available on property for 2 cars and plenty of free additional roadside parking nearby if needed.
Check-in & Check-out
Check-in is from 4pm and check out is by 10am.
Food & Drink
– Just around the corner, The Old Butchers is a firm favourite serving up delicious seafood dishes and more.
– Pick up your morning coffee at Stow Coffee opposite who roast their own beans, or The Hive do a brilliant breakfast.
– Grab a bite to eat in the world’s oldest inn, The Porch House, or pick up lunch on-the-go at Cotswolds Baguettes.
– The Wild Rabbit in Kingham is worth booking in advance or check out The Plough for something a little more laid back.
– Celebrating something special? The tasting menus at the nearby Feathered Nest Country Inn are always a winner.